Build Your Own Earth was designed, built, and implemented by:
- Stuart Anderson, Sharon Gardner - web site programming and interface design;
- Jonathan Fairman - climate model setup and programming;
- David Schultz - project lead;
Support was provided by:
- Robert Jacob (Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois) – developer of the FOAM climate model;
- Michael Bane – computing support;
- Ron Blakey (Colorado Plateau Geosystems, inc.) - paleoclimate reconstructions;
- Ian Hutt, Alison Hamilton - eLearning Team, Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
Testing support provided by:
- Stuart Anderson, Sharon Gardner and Saarah Nakhuda.